At Gold Coast Decorative Concrete, we strive to build driveways that are not just appealing but also long-lasting. If you’re looking for decorative driveway solutions you can trust, then contact us so we can get our Gold Coast Concreters started immediately. We cater to and work with a different range of budgets, so you can focus on your driveway’s design and whether you want a simple one or a stenciled one. For inquiries, simply give us a call and we can discuss the best options for you.
What type of concrete driveways are there?
There are several types of concrete driveways, including:
- Traditional Concrete Driveways: These are the most common type of concrete driveways. They are made by pouring a mixture of cement, sand, and water into a prepared area, and then smoothing and leveling it out. Once the concrete has dried and cured, it becomes a solid, durable surface that can last for decades.
- Stamped Concrete Driveways: Stamped concrete driveways are created by pressing a pattern or texture into the wet concrete using stamps. The stamps can create a wide variety of patterns and textures, including brick, slate, cobblestone, and more. Stamped concrete driveways are often more decorative than traditional concrete driveways.
- Colored Concrete Driveways: Colored concrete driveways are created by adding a pigment to the wet concrete mixture. This can create a wide variety of colors, from natural earth tones to bright, vibrant hues. Colored concrete driveways are a popular choice for homeowners who want a unique and customized look.
- Exposed Aggregate Concrete Driveways: Exposed aggregate concrete driveways are created by removing the top layer of the concrete to expose the aggregate (stones, pebbles, or shells) underneath. This creates a textured, non-slip surface that is both durable and attractive.
- Polished Concrete Driveways: Polished concrete driveways are created by grinding the surface of the concrete to create a smooth, glossy finish. This can create a modern, minimalist look that is both stylish and easy to maintain.
Each type of concrete driveway has its own benefits and drawbacks, and the best choice will depend on your specific needs and preferences.
15 Matthew Flinders Drive, Paradise Point QLD 4216, Australia